Wednesday 3 May 2017

RailTrail-Tor

SHR! My bike has just sliding on gravel. I have cuts and grazes on my hand. Wendy gave me a bandage and glove to cover it.

After a bit of waiting we leave. We are at the back of the pack. “Slow and steady wins the race.” I said to Elliot and Alfonso. Soon we see a breakdown. We could not help them so we kept on biking. After a while of biking we see some more break downs.  In total we saw about 7 breakdowns. We started singing and doing tricks and mucking around. There was no one for miles.

Soon we get to a mini hill and stopped for lunch. We went up the hill. There was a post. So we started chucking rocks at it. Then me and Elliot aka Richers wanted to climb down a rocky part of the mini hill. I took my first steep off the mound. Rocks started to crumble. So I went back up and ate lunch. There was a hut that Elliot, Alfonso and me sat inside. It was very dark inside.

Soon we left. After a few hours of biking Elliot stuck a bush in his wheels. It made a loud sound when he biked. Nothing really happens for a while until Elliot started complaining about biking. “My back is sore, my hand are sore, my butt is sore and my knees are sore.” Soon we see the end. We started to bike a bit faster until we get there.
                      
When we loaded the bikes on the truck and got in our cars. Elliot walked away and tried to hitchhike he got a ride in our car.

No comments:

Post a Comment